We’re recruiting for an organised and diligent Sales Ledger to work at our dynamic Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Sales Ledger for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for logging vital contract and payment information from our customers onto our systems, from contract endorsements to Direct Debit mandates.
You will also input daily BACS payments and distribute remittances to allocate to customer accounts. The ideal candidate will have superb attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and enjoy delivering great customer service over the phone.
- Sorting mail.
- Entering cheques and BACS payments onto our systems.
- Recording contract endorsements.
- Sending Direct Debit requests to the bank.
- Running monthly statements.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, making sure you deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Dealing with confidential information and making sure you adhere to company data policy at all times.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fantastic communication skills and a friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a busy team.
- Ability to remain calm and polite under pressure.
- Ability to sensitively deal with customer information.
You will receive full on-the-job training at our head office in Hillington, where you’ll also enjoy lots of employee benefits including Flexitime, a monthly lunch subsidy, a twice-yearly customer care bonus, private healthcare and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.