We’re currently recruiting for a reliable and efficient Sales Driver for our Aberdeen Volvo branch.
Full time, Monday – Friday 7.45am – 5pm
About the role
Our Sales Drivers are responsible for delivering and collecting sold and stock cars from various Arnold Clark sites.
They liaise with staff to make sure cars are in great condition before they leave the branch and deliver them safely to where they need to be.
This role would suit a reliable and honest person who can work on their own initiative, manage their time well and would enjoy being part of a busy team.
- Collecting and delivering sold and cars already in stock.
- Checking the condition of cars and updating collection forms before returning them to the branch.
- Helping our Service department with the delivery and collection of customer cars.
- Booking in and checking cars.
- Communicating daily with branch managers and sales staff.
- A full driving licence.
- Ability to be a reliable and safe driver.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Good timekeeping skills and the ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to work well with others.
In return you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.