We’re recruiting for a Sales Development Trainer to cover various branches across the UK.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As a Sales Development Trainer for Arnold Clark you’ll play a vital part in helping our sales teams deliver the fantastic customer service that we pride ourselves on.
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, you’ll visit sales staff and management at allocated branches across the UK and support them in their training.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, enthusiastic and empathetic salesperson who is skilled at bringing out the best in people.
- Providing help and support through onsite coaching and measurement of standards through our internal Licencing Programme.
- Working closely with branch management to make sure staff are supported between branch visits.
- Helping to deliver in-house training via our Sales and Genius Academy, including SAF/SPFCA exams, mystery shop reviews and other business-critical activities.
- Accurate reporting and involvement with staff training and development, agree and set minimum expectations.
- Deliver new systems and processes training
- Strong leadership qualities and coaching ability.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Experience as a salesperson or trainer, ideally in the car industry.
- An understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service.
- A calm, friendly and positive approach with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, and show initiative when required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrable track record of sales and customer service success.
- Flexibility, as there will be travel involved in this role.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel and Word preferred (although training will be given).
In exchange for your experience, you’ll receive access to a company car, mobile phone and laptop, plus one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.