We are currently recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic, confident salesperson to join the Sales Development department you will be based within our dealership network, North East and Central England as a Mentor/Trainer.
Full time, Monday–Friday 8.30am–5.00pm.
About the role
As a sales development mentor/trainer you will be required to work with new sales staff at allocated branches, taking them through their first year in the business.
You will provide help and support through on-site coaching and measurement of Licence Programme standards to ensure that the salesperson is focusing on the right areas. You will work closely with branch management to ensure that support continues between your branch visits.
You will also be involved with the delivery of Sales Academy, Genius Academy and SAF/SPFCA exams, as well as mystery shop reviews and other business-critical activities.
Your success will be measured through your accuracy of reporting and involvement with staff training and development.
The right person for the role will:
• Ideally have graduated from the Licence Programme or have sales performance above the minimum standards.
• Have a full understanding of the Arnold Clark sales process, ‘The Sales Way’.
• Possess excellent product knowledge of our additional products (VRI, Autocare, Service Plan, Finance, Arnold Clark Protect).
• Understand how to provide exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of how Arnold Clark works as a business.
• Demonstrable leadership and coaching qualities
• Demonstrable ability to work as part of a team, and ability to show initiative when required
• A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
• Strong communication skills and the ability to speak to both new starts and senior managers
• Ability to be comfortable presenting to large groups
• Demonstrable track record of sales success including CSI
• Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel and Word preferred (although training will be given).
The Sales Development Mentor / Trainer will report to the Sales Development Manager.
The ideal candidate must be willing to travel to our training facilities and branches and have the flexibility to work away from home for short periods of time, a company car will be provided.
If you think you’re the right person for this fantastic new opportunity,
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.