We’re recruiting for a bright and efficient Sales Development Administrator to work at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role
About the role
As a Sales Development Administrator for Arnold Clark, you’ll play a key role in making our sales development training is a success. You’ll plan and book courses and make sure data is accurate and up to date on our in-house learning platform.
This varied admin role would suit someone who is very organised, has great attention to detail, and enjoys working with others.
- Planning and managing course bookings, to help our sales development training run smoothly.
- Maintaining accurate staff training records.
- Communicating daily with branch employees and management teams to keep them informed of upcoming staff training.
- Updating and maintaining user info on the Group’s learning system.
- Making sure the course booking system is accurate and up to date.
- Excellent levels of organisation, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive Flexitime, a lunch subsidy and training, as well as an industry-leading employee benefits package, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.