We’re currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Controller based at our Harry Fairbairn BMW (Glasgow) branch.
Full time. Monday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Wednesday 8.30am - 7pm, Thursday 8.30am - 8pm, Friday 8.30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 11am - 5pm or 12pm - 6pm.
About the role
As a Sales Controller for Arnold Clark, Europe’s largest independently owned car retailer, you’ll be committed to growing the business and never compromising on the industry-leading, five-star customer service we pride ourselves on.
Based in our Harry Fairbairn BMW/Mini site in Giffnock, you will be driven, proactive and full of ideas for making our customer experience even better. This role is ideally suited to a person who is motivated by great results and able to consistently deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Making sure that customers are receiving service of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Making sure that all enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Maintaining the highest standard of showroom and pitch presentation.
- Achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Increasing sales volumes and working with the sales team to grow profits.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of car sales.
- Ability to show leadership and direction.
- High levels of accuracy and organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to find every opportunity to increase sales volumes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment, while delivering outstanding customer service.
- A positive, motivated and empathetic approach.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a highly competitive salary, management training and access to a company car. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.