We’re currently looking for Customer Service Consultant to create an outstanding customer experience in our Sydenham Electric Car Centre and help customers get excited about our products.
Why choose us?
- On target earnings of £35,000-£40,000 with uncapped earning potential
- 33 days’ holiday allowance with room to grow
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Simplyhealth – all employees have access to a GP 24/7 and can claim money back on medical and dental treatments
- Pension scheme
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Opportunities for training and progression
You’ll work a five-day week on a set rota that includes weekends
About the role
This will be a great fit for a customer service superstar who is full of bright ideas about how to create an exceptional experience. You’ll be with our customers every step of the way – from the moment they walk through the door right through to offering them a great aftersales experience. This role is all about helping our customers find the right car based on what they need and building up strong, positive relationships with them through every step of the process.
You’ll play a key part in the Click & Collect process, introducing customers to the car they’ve chosen online for the very first time. You’ll also help the customer through the process of selling their car to Arnold Clark. You’ll be committed to learning about our products and be able to deliver an outstanding level of service when customers come to collect or sell their car.
You’ll get plenty of training, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player, who is looking for clear career progression into car sales.
- Helping our customers find the right car, based on what they need
- Completing the handover and purchase of cars for our Click & Collect and Sell your Car service.
- Assist with showroom presentation and advertising.
- Arranging all documentation prior to handover to make sure the process goes smoothly for customers.
- Encouraging customers to share their experiences on social media.
- Helping the customer familiarise themselves with their new vehicle.
- Enhancing the customer journey from enquiry to delivery.
- Meeting those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards
- Selling the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- You’ll be a confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving licence.
- As happy working on your own initiative as you are in a team.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.