- £25,500 with no company car or £23,500 with company car
- On target earnings of £35,000-£40,000 with uncapped earning potential
- A flexible five-day working week
- 33 days’ annual leave
- All the training you need to thrive in your role
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous retail discounts
- Maternity & Paternity packages
Are you a people person with a real passion for sales?
We’re looking for an ambitious and confident Sales Consultant to join the team at our Renault/Hyundai branch in Stirling.
What’s the job?
You’ll be known as a Product Consultant at Arnold Clark but your role will be heavily sales focused. Be sure though, this isn’t any kind of sales job.
Forget suits, ties and devoting your entire life to the showroom floor. Instead, say hello to a car sales role that gives you permission to be yourself, showcase your amazing customer service skills and enjoy every working day to the full.
As an Arnold Clark Product Consultant, you’ll be with our customers every step of the way – from the moment they walk through the door right through to offering them a great aftersales experience. This role is all about helping our customers find the right car based on what they need and building up strong, positive relationships with them through every step of the process.
From our comfortable uniforms and range of staff benefits to our five-day working week commission structure, we’re giving you all the tools to succeed – and still enjoy your life outside work.
You also don’t need to be a car fanatic to be a Product Consultant (although we like those, too!) All we ask is that you love helping people, have buckets of energy and enthusiasm and can rise to any challenges along the way.
Sound like you?
On an average day, you’ll be…
- Helping our customers find the right car, based on what they need
- Delivering outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the door.
- Building and maintaining lasting and sincere relationships with customers through every step of the sales proves
- Selling the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- Co-ordinating the order and delivery of vehicles and keep everything running smoothly.
- Meeting those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards like a boss.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to make sure deadlines are met and we always make good on our promises.
- Staying in touch with our customers to offer them a great aftersales experience.
The skills and qualities you need…
- Fantastic communication, organisation and people skills – we want people who love what they do!
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding that being organised and remembering the little details helps us to deliver our promises and exceed expectations.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
If you think you’re the right person for this fantastic opportunity, apply online now. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.