We’re looking an experienced Insurance Sales Advisor to work at our Arnold Clark Insurance Services in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Hybrid working is available within this role, once fully trained.
About the role
Arnold Clark Insurance Sales Advisors guide our customers through the process of purchasing products, servicing and renewing them each year. Delivering fantastic customer service and going the extra mile is a huge part of this role, as is being able to confidently sell our products over the phone.
This role would ideally suit someone with more than 2 years’ experience in a similar insurance role, who enjoys working to defined targets and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Making the most of sales opportunities within the insurance industry.
- Helping our customers with any changes they make to their policies and renewing them when they become due.
- Data input using a variety of systems.
- Making sure that all aspects of quality assurance are reached, as these will be measured against KPIs.
- Liaising with our insurance partners to make sure we agree the best possible products and value for our customers.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A professional and clear telephone manner.
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
- Ability to work well within a team.
In return for your skills and experience, full system and dialer training will be provided, along with a fantastic array of employee benefits, life assurance, private healthcare and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.