We’re currently recruiting for a Sales Administration Assistant to work in our vehicle management department in Preston Motorstore.
Full time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Administration Assistant for Arnold Clark Vehicle Management, you’ll be an excellent communicator who is able to work efficiently both on your initiative and as part of a busy team. You’ll play a hands-on role in the office, dealing with the day-to-day fleet management process.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in current vehicle management practices, but training will be given for the right person.
- Pricing and ordering new lease vehicles.
- Handling both external and internal sales processes.
- Processing quotes, orders and delivery of vehicles.
- Inputting information on our internal systems.
- General office duties when necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- Great time management and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- The ability to work well within a dynamic, busy team and also independently.
- Strong communication skills over email and on the phone.
- High levels of organisation and strong attention to detail.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive training and career development, flexible hours, a monthly lunch subsidy and customer care bonus payments. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.