We’re recruiting for a capable and friendly Sales Administration Assistant based in our Vehicle Management department in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Administration Assistant for Arnold Clark Vehicle Management, you’ll be an excellent communicator who is able to work efficiently both on your initiative and as part of a busy team. You’ll play a hands-on role in the office, dealing with the day-to-day fleet management process.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in current vehicle management practices, but training will be given for the right person.
- Pricing daily rental vehicles and terminating daily rentals.
- Handling the private sales process.
- Locating missing keys from vehicles and making sure everything is in order.
- Inputting information on our internal systems.
- General office duties where required.
- Ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic team and also independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive 33 days holiday allowance, laptop and mobile. You’ll also be able to take advantage of training and career development opportunities, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts. You’ll also receive free private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.