We’re recruiting for a Safety Support Administrator to work at our Kilbirnie Street site in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday - Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
About this role
As our Safety Support Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day administrative aspects of the Safety Support team, including accident statistic recording, fire risk assessment recording, and claims information recording.
- Communication for the Safety Support team such as answering calls, replying to email enquiries, sending memos and minute taking.
- Processing data for the Safety Support team with Excel, Word, and through writing reports.
- Quality control through document reviews and updating the Safety Support section on the staff intranet.
- Co-ordinating advisor diaries to make sure site visits are planned and on schedule.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills, with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Health and safety related course (e.g. IOSH)
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance, generous staff discounts, and all the training you need to help you to succeed in your role.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing Date: 1 March 2021