We’re recruiting for an experienced Safeguarding and Quality Officer to work in our Wolverhampton-based Training Academy.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As our Safeguarding and Quality Officer, it will be your job to make sure learners and staff are fully supported when dealing with safeguarding matters.
To be a good fit for this role, you’ll have plenty of previous safeguarding experience and knowledge in a similar role. You’ll also be confident in delivering training sessions in a learning environment and handling all matters that arise in relation to safeguarding.
- Responding to safeguarding incidents.
- Analysing learner feedback and actively participating in discussions to improve the learner experience.
- Supporting management by identifying strengths and potential areas for improvement.
- Establishing solutions to enhance our success rates.
- Working to raise overall standards of teaching and learning outcomes.
- Using your strong understanding of Ofsted expectations to guide skill provision.
- Preparing, planning and delivering functional skills for literacy and numeracy.
- Supporting writing and updating policies, especially those relating to safeguarding as well as equality and diversity.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels with accuracy and confidence, both in writing and in person.
- The ability to develop and use a range of systems to monitor and evaluate performance, plan and deliver improvement to exacting standards and within specific timescales.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in all areas of work.
- Experience delivering and assessing qualifications in Maths, English and ICT skills.
- A logical approach to analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexibly as required, delivering completed tasks on time.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive extensive training. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.