We’re looking for an experienced new Risk Analyst to join the team at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Hillington, Glasgow with some travel on occasion
About this role
In this role, you will ensure we monitor and address any risks within the business, working closely with other departments to achieve this.
This role will be a great fit for someone with experience in risk and who enjoys learning about different areas of the business and how it operates.
Hybrid working is available with this role.
- Liaise with various heads of department to document any significant risks faced by the business and discuss potential risk mitigation measures with them.
- Liaise with the compliance and internal audit teams to ensure the identified risks are built into the ongoing monitoring.
- Implement and make use of the risk information management system, Origami Risk. This includes working closely with the IT Project Manager and other departments or stakeholders to identify needs and how they fit in with the system.
- Own the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) module within the Origami Risk system and working closely with departments that require to be on this section.
- Prepare and present reports for the board on any key risks identified.
- Update and develop business continuity.
- Work on different projects to help identity or improve risk areas within the business.
- Working closely with, and create relationships with, various internal departments and external partners.
- Experience in risk assessment.
- Obtained or working towards professional qualification, e.g., IRM or CII desirable.
- Experience using and/or implementing a risk management information system.
- The ability to communicate well with a variety of different people and the ability to build good working relationships.
- The ability to adapt to various tasks and priorities.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience of Origami Risk desirable.
Training in other systems/software being used will be provided where needed for the right candidate.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including a company car, hybrid working, private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goal.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.