We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic Risk Administrator to join our busy head office team at Hillington, Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
Flexible working will be available with this role.
About the role
As a Risk Administrator with Arnold Clark, you’ll be based at our vibrant head office, and have the opportunity to work within our experienced Risk and Products team.
The right person for the role will be a bright spark who can’t wait to get a successful career off the ground. You’ll have bags of enthusiasm for the role, be eager to learn and have a positive, proactive attitude.
- Working to establish an underwriting approach to pricing add-on products.
- Creating a risk-management strategy.
- Building and maintaining a risk register for various business divisions.
- Promoting risk culture within the organisation.
- Working with our insurance broker to review claims procedures and costs.
- Developing existing products and benchmarking against competitors.
- Ensuring our products are correct and compliant.
- Manipulating data to identify trends by branch, franchise and geographic area.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return for your skills and willingness to learn, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including a monthly lunch subsidy, private healthcare, company car and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.