We’re currently looking for a conscientious and organised Driver/Valeter to work at our Murray Street Car & Van Rental branch in Paisley.
42.5 hours per week, various shifts Wednesday-Sunday.
About the role
Looking for a permanent driving role where you can really shine?
As a Driver/Valeter for Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental, you’ll deliver and collect rental vehicles – and you’ll also be responsible for making sure that they’re in sparklingly clean condition and have undergone rigorous safety checks.
This role would suit someone with a keen eye for detail who can work efficiently as part of a fast-paced team, and is able to deliver outstanding customer service every time.
- Preparing vehicles for rental and ensuring they are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Providing great customer service and maintaining good relationships within the team.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles promptly and safely.
- Keeping bays clean and the workplace tidy.
- Completing paperwork, reporting any faults and damage to our customer service advisors.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Strong communication skills and commitment to customer service.
- Ability to use valet materials quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to be a good team player and work on your own initiative.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- The flexibility to work additional hours at busy times.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience of working in the rental industry.
Training will be given off site, so you must be willing to travel to complete this. In return for your skills you’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.