We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic Rental Customer Advisor for our Car & Van Rental branch in Nottingham.
Full time, 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm and alternate Saturdays in lieu.
About the role
As part of a busy Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental team, you’ll work with management and other staff members to deliver the excellent service levels our customers expect from us.
The right person for this varied, permanent role will be flexible, organised and committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Delivering a consistently excellent level of customer care, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Using your brilliant communication and organisational skills to ensure your branch’s task list is actioned.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Monitoring and controlling expenditure.
- Running daily reports and ensuring they’re acted on.
- Helping to promote the branch and keeping customer experience core to your focus.
- Occasionally covering at other branches when needed.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- The flexibility to work shifts on a rota basis, seven days per week, and cover other branches.
- A full UK driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience of working in the rental industry.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and extensive training, as well as generous retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.