We’re recruiting for an outgoing and efficient Rental Meeter and Greeter to welcome customers to Edinburgh.
Temporary. 4 Days on, 4 Days off
About the role
What would you like to see when you arrive in a new place? A friendly smile, a helpful attitude and fantastic local knowledge might all be on the list.
As a Meeter and Greeter for our rental service at Edinburgh Airport, you’ll have all this and more, including a flair for conversation, an ability to think on your feet and a knack for putting people at ease. No matter where in the world our customers are from, you’ll be able to offer them a fantastic service they’ll remember, both at the airport and in branch.
- Ensuring an efficient but pleasurable rental experience for all our customers.
- Making the customer’s journey quick and smooth, from their arrival at the airport to boarding our shuttle bus service.
- Talking to customers about Scotland’s attractions.
- Checking in and out rental vehicles, making sure the customer is familiar with the controls and happy with their condition.
- Assisting customers when they arrive in branch and welcoming them warmly.
- Making sure the reception area is presentable and tidy.
- Assisting rental reception when the branch is busy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to help people.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure.
- A friendly and presentable demeanour.
- The ability to talk to people from all different walks of life.
- A genuine desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Some knowledge of Scotland and the local area.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of cars and vans.
- Excellent telephone technique.
In return for your big smile and fantastic attitude, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private health insurance, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.