We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to be based at our Kilbirnie Street office in Glasgow and travel to various Arnold Clark branches as required.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Based at the Arnold Clark office in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow, the Recruitment department is a fast-paced environment with a team that works to tight deadlines on a daily basis.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will ideally have previous experience within an on-site recruitment department or agency. You will source, interview and place candidates in a variety of roles across the Group, which currently has over 12,000 employees. You will also work to attract prospective candidates through social media and employee referrals.
- Identifying, recruiting and interviewing potential candidates.
- Dealing with important confidential documentation, such as contracts and offers of employment.
- Dealing with stakeholder vacancy requests efficiently.
- Attending job fairs and recruitment events.
- Delivering presentations to inform people about the opportunities within the company.
- Acting as a point of contact, building strong candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Travelling to different Arnold Clark branches nationwide.
- Two years’ experience in a similar in-house or agency recruitment role.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and perform your role well, even under pressure.
- Brilliant organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
- A polite telephone manner.
- A positive, friendly and attentive attitude.
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
- Good time management skills.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills, you’ll be given a company car, laptop and mobile, and enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.