We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic, organised Recruitment Specialist (Apprenticeships) to join our GTG Training facility in the West Midlands.
About the role
As a Recruitment Specialist with GTG West Midlands, you’ll work as part of a team to source and manage the entire candidate journey of our apprenticeship applicants.
As the right person for the position, you’ll be well organised, with great communication skills and some existing experience of working in recruitment.
- Maintaining up to date specifications for apprenticeship frameworks.
- Preparing apprenticeship applications, test results and interview notes.
- Placing and following up on adverts for apprenticeship roles with job centres and online agencies.
- Managing a database of candidates, contacting and testing candidates and potential candidates to ensure suitability and eligibility.
- Providing constructive feedback to all candidates.
- Reviewing application progress and interview performance by telephone and in writing.
- Managing all inter-company apprentice and work experience recruitment.
- Dealing with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls.
- Ensuring records are kept in line with legislative requirements and key processes.
- Carrying out apprentice candidate reviews and providing guidance and support to the individual and company as required.
- Attending business events, including evening events.
- Various administrative duties as required.
- Experience with high volume recruitment, either with an agency or as an internal recruiter.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- A methodical approach to your work.
- Accuracy and consistent attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude.LI-CM1
Please note: due to the geographical areas covered, some work away from home will be required.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.