Arnold Clark is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcer to be based at our Kilbirnie Street office in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
The Arnold Clark Group is an award-winning car retailer with over 12,000 employees and over 200 UK branches. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you’ll be a key part of the delivery of our excellent recruitment services. From keeping track of admin to sourcing and helping candidates, you’ll tackle a wide range of duties to keep everything running smoothly.
This position would suit someone who is organised, proactive and wants to build a solid career in recruitment, with a view to progressing to a recruitment specialist role.
- Handling advert responses.
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process.
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods, such as social media, job boards, networking and our internal database.
- Updating internal candidate records.
- Identifying skills and matching them appropriately with upcoming vacancies.
- Liaising with candidates over the phone, via email and on social media in a professional, confident and friendly manner.
- Conducting telephone interviews as per hiring manager requirements.
- Liaising with line managers for candidate feedback.
- Providing holiday cover for recruitment specialists within the region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage your own time and meet targets efficiently.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of organisation.
- Ability to sensitively handle confidential information.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a busy team.
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including a monthly lunch subsidy, private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.