Are you ready for a fresh start? We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join the team based our office near Manchester Airport.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
The Recruitment department is a fast-paced environment with a team that works to tight deadlines on a daily basis. As a Recruitment Advisor, you will ideally have previous experience within an on-site recruitment department or agency. You will source, interview, and place candidates in a variety of roles across the Group, which currently has over 10,500 employees. You will also work to attract prospective candidates through social media and employee referrals.
- Two years’ experience in a similar in-house or agency recruitment role.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as part of the role when the situation allows. (Due to the pandemic, travel to branches has been temporarily suspended.)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and perform your role well, even under pressure.
- Brilliant organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
- A polite telephone manner.
- A positive, friendly and attentive attitude.
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
- Good time management skills.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills, you’ll be given a company car, laptop and mobile, and enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.