Are you ready for a fresh start? We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join the team based within our in-house recruitment team, Kilbirnie St, Glasgow.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Hybrid working is available, with three days spent in the office and two at home. For training purposes, your first month will be office-based.
About the role
The Recruitment department is a fast-paced environment with a team that works to tight deadlines on a daily basis. As a Recruitment Advisor, you will ideally have previous experience within an on-site recruitment department or agency. You will source, interview, and place candidates in a variety of roles across the Group, which currently has over 11,000 employees. You will also work to attract prospective candidates through social media and employee referrals.
- Two years’ experience in a similar in-house or agency recruitment role.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as part of the role when the situation allows. (Due to the pandemic, travel to branches has been temporarily suspended.)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and perform your role well, even under pressure.
- Brilliant organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
- A polite telephone manner.
- A positive, friendly and attentive attitude.
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
- Good time management skills.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.