We’re recruiting for a Evening Receptionist at our popular Blackpool Renault/Dacia branch.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
About the role
At Arnold Clark, you’ll be known as a Customer Experience Host, we believe that first impressions count, and that outstanding customer service should begin the moment our customers enter the showroom.
As a Customer Experience Host, you’ll be the welcoming face of Arnold Clark. From warmly greeting our customers face-to-face to helping them on the phone in a professional manner, you’ll deliver excellent customer service while staying on top of daily admin duties and maintaining branch standards with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers, in person and on the phone.
- Managing a large volume of customer calls and dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Making sure the customer areas are kept tidy and presentable and that our customers are well looked after.
- Working proactively with all departments within the branch.
- Going the extra mile for all our customers.
- A fantastic telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest in delivering excellent service and going above and beyond for our customers.
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Cisco telephony (training will be given).
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
In return for your customer service skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions, training and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.