We’re recruiting for a Customer Experience Host at our popular Aberdeen Volvo branch.
About the role
At Arnold Clark, we believe that first impressions count, and that outstanding customer service should begin the moment our customers enter the showroom.
As a Customer Experience Host, you’ll be the welcoming face of Arnold Clark. From warmly greeting our customers face-to-face to helping them on the phone in a professional manner, you’ll deliver excellent customer service while staying on top of daily admin duties and maintaining branch standards with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers, in person and on the phone.
- Managing a large volume of customer calls and dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Making sure the customer areas are kept tidy and presentable and that our customers are well looked after.
- Working proactively with all departments within the branch.
- Going the extra mile for all our customers.
- A fantastic telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest in delivering excellent service and going above and beyond for our customers.
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Cisco telephony (training will be given).
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
In return for your customer service skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions, training and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.