Closing Date 14 October 2020
Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm and rotational Saturdays.
About the role
We’re looking for a service advisor at our Burton Motorstore
Service Advisors are responsible for delivering and sustaining a fantastic experience for all our service and vehicle repair customers.
We’re looking for an articulate, warm communicator who can give our customers the star treatment – whether it’s first thing on a manic Monday or last thing on a Friday afternoon.
This customer-facing role will be a great fit for someone who’s already worked in a customer service position, and genuinely enjoys exceeding expectations and creating positive outcomes.
- Handling all customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Liaising with the workshop and bodyshop to progress work through the system.
- Controlling all computer-based jobs, purchasing and invoice processes, ensuring the financial interests of the customer and the company are protected.
- Letting customers know of any faults or repairs found on their vehicle and providing them with clear and accurate solutions.
- Treating any dissatisfied customers with empathy and understanding, reassuring them that we can solve any issues should they arise.
- Maintaining customer records such as vehicle details and service histories accurately and efficiently.
- Maintaining knowledge of aftersales products and services, upselling where appropriate.
- Making sure the customer database is updated and accurate at all times.
- A passion for great customer service and the confidence to resolve any issues that may arise efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrable computer literacy and knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- The ability to multi-task and be highly adaptable within a busy environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability and desire to explain complex information accurately and concisely to help our customers.
- Strong organisational skills to schedule work effectively, balancing the needs of the customer and the capacity of the workshop.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ability and willingness to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
- A full UK driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience of upselling products or services is desirable.