Closing Date 14 October 2020
Monday to Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday, 8am - 4.30pm
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Alloy Wheel Technician at our Crow Road Smart Repair, it will be your role to carry out small repairs and paintwork to alloy wheels, as well as milling and cutting diamond-cut alloys.
The right person for the role should be energetic and self-motivated. It’s important that you can work on your own initiative, and have great people skills.
- Preparing alloy wheels for paintwork.
- Carrying out small alloy wheel repairs.
- Removing and refitting tyres.
- Balancing wheels after they’ve been repaired.
- Mixing paint to apply to wheels.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of 12 months.
- A good eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work on your own initiative.