We’re recruiting for an efficient and diligent Quality Control Coordinator to be based in the Marketing department at our head office in Hillington.
Full time; Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
About the role
As a Quality Control Coordinator for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for assessing and monitoring inbound sales calls and images of our stock on our website. You’ll also carry out quality scoring on our customer-facing videos, making sure that standards remain high.
Working within Arnold Clark’s award-winning in-house Marketing department, you’ll report to the Head of Photography and Video Marketing to ensure deadlines and targets are met. This role would suit a great communicator with sharp attention to detail, who has previous experience in a similarly busy environment.
- Listening into our inbound sales calls and accurately quality scoring these against a checklist of pre-set criteria.
- Quality checking website images of sales stock.
- Quality checking customer-facing vehicle walkaround videos.
- Managing your workload to achieve departmental KPIs.
- Working within a small team to achieve monthly deadlines set by senior management.
- Fantastic communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- A proactive, positive attitude with the motivation needed to achieve and exceed targets.
- The ability to maintain consistently high standards of work, even in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a lunch subsidy, excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.