We are recruiting for a diligent and committed Purchase Ledger Clerk to work at our Glasgow South Street Motorstore/Ford/Mazda.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
About the role
At Arnold Clark, our purchase ledger clerks are responsible for processing ledger invoices and making sure the numbers add up within our branches.
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate superb attention to detail. As well as high levels of accuracy, you’ll have the communication skills to liaise with a wide range of people and work within a busy team.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices onto our accounting system.
- Managing supplier accounts to ensure that payment is timely and any issues are resolved.
- Liaising with department managers to resolve any invoice queries.
- Working to support the wider business with our dedicated accounts team.
- Proven experience in a purchase ledger role.
- A high level of accuracy and excellent numeracy skills.
- Fantastic communication skills to deal with questions from suppliers, branches and other departments.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
In return for your experience, you’ll receive Flexitime and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including life assurance, training, private health care and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.