We’re looking for a new Group Estates Project Manager to deliver a range of capital works projects across the Group’s portfolio.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm (30 minutes for lunch)
The role is based in our Hillington Head Office. However, it will also require travel to all areas of Scotland and England.
Group Estates currently operates a system of 'hybrid' working, allowing staff to work from home two days per week and three days in the office. This may be changed at any point to meet business requirements
About the role
Working within the Estates Projects team, and reporting to the Head of Projects, the Project Manager will be responsible for the scoping and delivery of a range of capital works projects across the Group's portfolio – from small refurb projects in showrooms, workshops and valet buildings, to major refit projects and new builds. The Project Manager will also manage and co-ordinate the input of consultant design team members and will liaise with multiple stakeholders within the Group.
The ideal candidate will have experience of client-side construction project management, will be extremely organised and IT literate. We are looking for an individual who has bags of enthusiasm and excellent communication skills.
- Scoping up works for new projects and developing project proposals for approval and tender.
- Setting up and appointing design teams, while managing and co-ordinating their input to ensure that programme dates are achieved.
- Working with the Commercial team to ensure the appropriate selection and appointment of contractors.
- Reviewing on-site works progress and quality.
- Preparation of regular project progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with CDM Regulations.
- Good experience of client-side construction project management
- Excellent organisational skills
- An 'informed client' understanding of construction methods and materials
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of working in a demand driven environment
Full training on ACA project procedures and software management systems will be provided
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including a company car, hybrid working, private medical insurance, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub ‘Space’ and more.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.