We’re looking for a flexible and organised Group Projects Administrator to work at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Flexible working is available with this role.
As a Group Projects Administrator at Arnold Clark, you’ll be assisting with multiple projects at each stage of their development, working with a diverse team across all departments.
Reporting to the project coordinators and managers, you’ll offer full admin support, keeping up to date with all aspects of a project. Liaising with Arnold Clark staff at all levels, as well as external suppliers and partners, you’ll help keep everyone on track to deliver great results. The successful candidate will be super organised, literate and a great team player.
- Maintaining project and task lists.
- Setting agendas and taking minutes.
- Keeping coordinators and management up to date with the administrative elements of projects.
- Writing, analysing and communicating reports.
- Preparing updates and presentations to showcase a project’s value and status.
- Delivering project administration within an agreed timeline.
- Making sure the project team adhere to company policy and standards.
- Ability to work well with others and keep focused on successful outcomes.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently and calmly, even under pressure.
- Ability to write reports, presentations and emails in a professional manner.
- High levels of organisation and meticulous attention to detail.
- A common sense, proactive approach.
- Ability to work well on your own initiative.
In return for your fantastic organisational skills, the right candidate will receive training on Arnold Clark internal computer systems and processes, and be given access to a company car scheme, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.