We’re recruiting for a friendly and efficient Product Sales Executive to work in our Insurance contact centre in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm or 10am – 6.30pm, plus a rotational Saturday.
About the role
As a Product Sales Consultant for Arnold Clark, you’ll contact our existing customers over the phone to promote additional products. Using your sales acumen, you’ll build relationships with our customers, identify their needs and match them with the range of products we offer.
This role is suitable for someone who is used to working in a fast-paced, targeted environment. You should be able to demonstrate resilience, initiative and have great interpersonal skills.
- Contacting existing customers through an outbound dialler.
- Managing effective callbacks.
- Identifying the needs of customers and matching products to them.
- Organising your own workload to make sure you achieve set targets.
- Selling and closing effectively.
- Building a genuine rapport with our clients.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- High levels of organisation and time management.
- Strong attention to detail when using internal systems.
- A polite, friendly and enthusiastic approach.
- The ability to multi-task.
In return for your sales acumen, you’ll receive in-house product and system training and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.