We’re recruiting for an established Product Owner to work within our market-leading Digital Product Development department at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, 37.5 hours
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Want to be at the forefront of digital car retailing? As a Product Owner for Arnold Clark, you’ll be involved in some exciting, high-profile projects, working alongside an agile team of talented, creative developers who are focused on doing things ‘the right way.’
You’ll work on the successful build and forward development of digital products for e-commerce, collaborating on innovative ways to improve our customer experience and drive car retailing into the future.
- Translating our business vision and the needs of our stakeholders into actionable user stories.
- Participating in and planning meetings such as stakeholder briefings, daily scrums, sprint reviews and team retrospectives.
- Prioritising development backlogs and acting as the backbone of our iterative product development cycle.
- Working with the user group to determine what features will be in the product release.
- Actively engage with our developers, UX designers and stakeholders to solve problems.
- Significant experience in agile processes and techniques.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural interest and enthusiasm for everything digital, from UX to mobile and everything in between.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the business.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
In return for your considerable technical experience, you’ll receive excellent working conditions with flexible hours, a lunch subsidy, 10% time (one day a month to work on your own projects), free shuttle bus and a casual dress code. On top of that, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.