At Arnold Clark, our staff are key to us achieving our goal of creating market-leading digital products that will put us at the forefront of automotive retailing. As a result, we are seeking a Product Owner to join our talented product development team, based at our vibrant new head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some exciting and high-profile projects, working alongside a team who are focused on doing things “the right way”. We’re looking for people who are excited by the prospect of coming in every day and working on challenging problems, whilst learning from other members of the team
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an established Product Owner or Product Manager with demonstrable experience in the successful build and forward development of digital products for a retail business.
• Have significant experience in agile processes and techniques
• Be technical enough to effectively engage our developers and UX designers, whilst possessing enough social savvy to interact with stakeholders at an entirely different level.
• Translate the business vision and needs of stakeholders into actionable user stories.
• Participate in, and plan meetings: stakeholder briefings, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and team retrospectives.
• Prioritise development backlogs and be the backbone of our iterative product development cycle.
• Be outstanding at both verbal and written communication
• Have a natural interest and enthusiasm for everything digital, from UX to mobile and everything in between.
Don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s development community, and as a result, you can expect the following benefits and perks when you work for us:
• Remote working
• Training and conference fund
• Amazing working environment
• Casual dress
• Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Discount on vehicle purchase, servicing, parts and rental
• Cycle to work scheme
• High-powered laptop and choice between working on a Mac or PC
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.