We’re recruiting for an established Product Owner to work within our market-leading Digital Product Development department at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
About the role
Do you want to play a key role in disrupting one of the biggest industries in the UK?
Would you like to work in a fast moving and autonomous agile product team? Want to help shape the future digital journey of millions of customers?
The automotive industry is on the cusp of a fundamental change driven by rapidly adapting technologies and evolving customer expectations. You can help influence that change as a Product Owner for Arnold Clark. You’ll be involved in building exciting, high-profile products while working in a talented cross-functional team.
You’ll work on the development of digital products, collaborating on innovative ways to improve our customer experience and drive car retailing into the future.
The day to day
- Engage with developers, UX designers, users and stakeholders to solve customer problems.
- Translate customer problems and business priorities into actionable user stories.
- Establish the best solutions and understand customer needs by conducting user tests and running experiments.
- Prioritise development backlogs and act as the backbone of our iterative product development cycle.
- Plan and run Agile ceremonies and meetings such as stakeholder briefings, daily scrums, sprint reviews and team retrospectives.
- Significant experience of Agile frameworks and working in an Agile environment, with a proven ability to apply an Agile mindset to product development.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural interest and enthusiasm for everything digital, from UX to mobile and everything in between.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the business.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, leadership skills and the ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent working conditions
- Access to an annual conference and training budget.
- The ability to work from home.
- A choice of Mac or Windows laptop, two monitors and a standing desk.
- Free car parking.
- Free shuttle bus from nearby train stations.
- Casual dress code.
- The opportunity to work with great people and solve real problems.
On top of that, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing Date: 17 May 2021