Passionate about cars? Great. Passionate about customer service? Even better.
We’re currently looking for Product Geniuses to create an exceptional customer experience in-branch and help customers get excited about our products.
Working on a two-week rota, you’ll cover 5.5 days during week one and 5 days during week two. (approximately 44.5 hours per week).
About the role
Our Product Geniuses are devoted to learning about our products so they can help our customers make the right choice when they buy a vehicle – they’re our in-branch experts.
This will be a great fit for a customer service superstar who is full of bright ideas about how to create an exceptional experience.
- Helping your branch with various marketing activities – from snapping great stock images of our products to dreaming up inspiring content for our social media platforms.
- Preparing the showroom and cars for the day ahead.
- Organising and accompanying customers on test-drives.
- Swotting up on our vehicles and manufacturers.
- Learning about our products so you can help our customers find the perfect fit.
- Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers.
- You’ll be a confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
- Willingness to go the extra mile. From the initial exploration stages to the final handover and aftersales assistance, you’ll be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer journey that’s memorable for all the right reasons.
- A full UK driving license that’s been held for a minimum of one year.
- As happy working on your own initiative as you are in a team.
You’ll get plenty of training, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player.
If you make the cut, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care – making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.