Passionate about cars? Great. Passionate about customer service? Even better.
We’re currently looking for Click & Collect Product Geniuses to create an exceptional customer experience and help customers get excited about our products.
Working on a rota basis, you’ll cover 5 days out of 7, including some weekends. (Approximately 40.5 hours a week).
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Click & Collect Product Genius, you’ll play a key part in the Click & Collect process, introducing customers to the car they’ve chosen online for the very first time.
You’ll be committed to learning about our products and be able to deliver an outstanding level of service when customers come to collect their car from us.
This role will be a great fit for a customer service superstar who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and you’ll be rewarded with plenty of opportunities to increase your earnings and develop your career.
- Helping with various marketing activities – from creating introductory Your Car Preview videos to encouraging customers to share their experiences on social media.
- Preparing deliveries for the day ahead.
- Organising and accompanying customers on drives to familiarise themselves with their new car.
- Swotting up on our vehicles and manufacturers.
- Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers.
- Arranging all documentation prior to handover to make sure the process goes smoothly for customers.
- Full of energy and enthusiasm, with great people skills.
- A confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
- Willing to learn about our products so you can help our customers find the perfect fit.
- The ability to go the extra mile. From contacting our customers soon after they buy to arranging their handover, you’ll be responsible for making sure they have a memorable Click & Collect experience for all the right reasons.
- A full UK driving licence.
- As happy working on your own initiative as you are in a team.
- The ability to demonstrate common sense.
You’ll get plenty of training, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player, and show us you’ve got the drive to make this a career, not just a job.
Your work hours will follow a weekly fixed rota, allowing you to plan your work-life balance.
Sound good? If you make the cut, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.