Would you like to earn £35K OTE, working five days a week, with a company car and some of the best employee benefits in the industry?
Of course you would!
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll also receive preferential purchase terms on BMW and MINI, private health care for you and your family and high quality training and support.
Arnold Clark is recruiting for Product Consultants at our exciting new Motorstore in Wakefield.
First impressions are vital: 89% of customers know what they want before they walk into a branch, on average visiting just 1.8 showrooms before they buy. This is where the Product Consultant role comes in.
We’re looking to recruit passionate individuals who are committed to delivering an excellent buying experience to our customers.
You’ll be part of this new team, working (and earning) together. You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Personal shopping – finding the right car for our customers.
• Delivering the right sales package, from finance to servicing.
• Building relationships with customers, both in person and over the phone.
• Co-ordinating the order and delivery of vehicles.
• Achieving monthly sales targets for new, used and demo cars, finance and insurance income.
As it’s a new position, full training will be given, but your feedback will also shape the role.
The ideal candidates will have:
• Enthusiasm (a friendly smile is essential).
• The ability to work and achieve targets as part of a team.
• A ‘can do’ attitude.
• A strong personality.
• A smart appearance.
• The desire to grow with a highly successful company.
Sound good? If you think you’re the right person for this exciting new sales position, apply online now.
A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year is essential.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.