Finally. A car sales job that sells itself.
Forget suits, ties and devoting your entire life to the showroom floor. Instead, say hello to a car sales role that gives you permission to be yourself, showcase your amazing customer service skills and enjoy every working day to the full.
As an Arnold Clark Product Consultant at our Dundee Mercedes-Benz branch, you’ll help us to shake off all those outdated car industry clichés and drive modern car retailing towards a diverse and exciting future.
From our comfortable uniforms and range of staff benefits to our five-day working week commission structure, we’re giving you all the tools to succeed – and still enjoy your life outside work.
You also don’t need to be a car fanatic to be a Product Consultant (although we like those, too!) All we ask is that you love helping people, have buckets of energy and enthusiasm and can rise to any challenges along the way.
Sound like you?
Here’s what you’ll do.
- Deliver outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the door.
- Build and maintain lasting and sincere relationships with customers, both in person and over the phone.
- Sell the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- Go out of your way to get customers excited about our incredible range of new and used cars.
- Shine on camera, as you create and send personalised video presentations to potential customers.
- Co-ordinate the order and delivery of vehicles and keep everything running smoothly.
- Meet those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards like a boss.
- Work as part of a dynamic team to make sure deadlines are met and we always make good on our promises.
- Stay in touch with our customers to offer them a great aftersales experience.
- Make sure you’re on the ball, honest and reliable, staying fully compliant with Finance Conduct Authority legislation.
What we need from you…
- Whether you’ve worked in retail, a call centre or a sales environment, you’ll need a proven ability to deliver fantastic customer service. It’s been the foundation of the company since 1954.
- Fantastic communication, organisation and people skills – we want people who love what they do!
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding that being organised and remembering the little details helps us to deliver our promises and exceed expectations.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
- A full driving licence.
If you think you’re the right person for this fantastic new opportunity, apply online now. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.