We are looking for a hard-working, motivated Print Room Assistant for our Marketing department, based at our Head Office in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As Print Room Assistant at Arnold Clark’s head office in Hillington, you’ll be part of Scotland’s largest in-house marketing department. Working in both the print room and in the wider department, you’ll oversee print work across all areas of the business, from UK-wide campaigns to internal communications.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with industry-leading digital printing equipment and help us deliver fantastic results. If you’re passionate about print, and keen to progress your career in marketing, we’d like to hear from you.
- Liaising with other members of the print team to create high quality marketing materials.
- Helping to produce and deliver variable data campaigns.
- Operating the latest digital printing and finishing equipment.
- Processing orders and mail.
- Stock taking.
- Highly motivated with sharp-eyed attention to detail.
- A proactive, can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working in a busy environment.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate, and in return for your skills and hard work, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including a monthly lunch subsidy, private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.