We are currently recruiting at our contact centre in Nithsdale Drive, Glasgow for a motivated and enthusiastic Pre-booking Agent.
The successful candidate will be working within a team dealing with both inbound and outbound calls, booking customers at a suitable branch for their vehicles’ servicing and MOT.
You must be an organised individual, dedicated to delivering excellent customer service in a fast-moving environment. You will report to the team leader, contact centre manager and Group contact centre manager.
Skills and requirements
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service that goes the extra mile
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Friendly and courteous telephone manner
- Good administrative skills, including the ability to update customer information across a range of in-house systems.
- Able to stay calm under pressure and find successful solutions for customers.
- High levels of organisation to meet quality and productivity targets.
Previous customer service experience is essential for this role. In return, you will receive one of the best employee benefits package in the industry, including extensive training, life assurance and private health care.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.