We’re recruiting for an efficient customer-focused Call Centre Booking Agent to work at our contact centre in Stoke.
Full time, 40 hours per week
Stoke on Trent Vauxhall
About the role
As a Call Centre Booking Agent for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for making efficient and accurate booking for Arnold Clark’s many service departments. As the first point of contact for customers, you will be committed to delivering excellent customer service, resolving queries promptly and courteously.
This role would suit someone who is friendly, with a great telephone manner and strong negotiation and people skills.
- Answering inbound calls and email correspondence.
- Scheduling service and MOT appointments for customers.
- Updating vehicle information and customer details, following strict data protection protocol.
- Achieving daily targets set by management.
- Promoting the Arnold Clark brand, services and products.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers by ensuring all their needs are met.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of customer service at all times.
- Ability to stay calm and find solutions to problems under pressure.
- High levels of organisation and ability to meet targets.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- A self-motivated, proactive approach.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a busy team.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good computer literacy (although training will be given on computer systems).
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous customer service or call centre experience.
- Experience within the automotive industry.
In return for your customer service skills, you will receive training, Flexitime and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.