We’re currently hiring at Arnold Clark’s Stirling Volvo branch for the following position:
PHOTOGRAPHER / VEHICLE PROGRESSOR
Reporting to the branch’s general manager, you’ll have plenty of enthusiasm for photography and a keen eye for detail. Your overall aim will be to improve the standard and volume of stock image photography and video footage produced by the branch.
Your duties will include:
- Photographing and videoing stock vehicles in branch and upholding the highest standards to meet Group image criteria using the latest app technologies.
- Working at the branch to implement best working practices to improve the volume, quality and efficiency of the photography process.
- Monitoring stock levels and movement to achieve Group image targets
- Working with the Group Photography team to improve branch imaging, taking on board feedback.
- The quality control of one-to-one videos for car sales at branches, ensuring Group standards are met and maintained.
- Working with internal IT stock management systems
- Booking cars in and out of the workshop, ensuring the efficient flow of vehicles through the workshop
- Checking all vehicles are maintained to a high standard
You will be able to:
- Correctly position a vehicle to create quality images in accordance with set guidelines.
- Use the camera zoom function for framing and composition.
- Work on your own initiative, with a great eye for detail.
- Work under pressure and manage your own workload.
- Understand the importance of online visual content.
Please note: A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year is essential.
In return, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.