We are currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Performance Development Genius.
As a performance development genius, you will be required to work with a developing or inexperienced sales team.
We will expect you to, within a relatively short period of time, bring new Product Geniuses up to operational standard using on the job coaching and mentoring.
Your success will be measured on the performance of the branch Genius Team and the achievement of set targets and goals.
These targets will be largely based around the volume of test drives, quality of vehicle handover and volume/quality of Your Car Preview provided to potential customers.
The right person for the role will:
• Be highly proficient in the use of Your Car Preview
• Be able to provide a quality test drive and vehicle demonstration
• Be able to provide a quality vehicle handover
• Have a full understanding of the Arnold Clark Sales Process – The Sales Way, and Product Genius interaction with this.
• Demonstrate coaching qualities
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, but be able to show initiative when required
• Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to go the extra mile
• Must be flexible
• Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively
• Be able to demonstrate a track record of success and customer satisfaction.
The performance development genius will report to the Group Performance and Development manager.
This position is a head office role but the ideal candidate must be willing to travel and work away from home for periods of time.
Other benefits – a company car will be provided
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.