We are currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Performance Development Executive.
As performance development executive, you will be required to work with a developing or largely inexperienced sales team.
You will be expected to bring new sales executives up to operational standard in a short period of time, using on the job coaching and mentoring.
Your success will be measured on the performance of your team of new sales executives and the achievement of set targets and goals.
These targets will be predominantly based around unit sales rates, key product sales rates and general customer satisfaction (CSI).
The right person for the role will:
• Be highly proficient in Salesman’s Office.
• Have a full understanding of the Arnold Clark sales process ‘The Sales Way’.
• Possess excellent product knowledge.
• Understand how to provide exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of how Arnold Clark works as a business.
• Demonstrate leadership and coaching qualities
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, but be able to show initiative when required
• Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to go the extra mile
• Must be flexible
• Must demonstrate strong communication skills
• Be comfortable working towards clear targets and goals
• Demonstrate a track record of sales success
• Demonstrate an excellent track record of customer satisfaction (CSI)
The performance development executive will report to the group performance and development manager.
This position is a head office role but the ideal candidate must be willing to travel and have the flexibility to work away from home for short periods of time.
Other benefits – a company car will be provided.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview