We’re recruiting for a flexible, motivated field-based Performance Development Consultant to work across our UK-wide network of sites.
Full time, 9am – 5.30pm with occasional weekend work.
Days are flexible as long as five days a week are covered, subject to business needs.
About the role
As a Performance Development Consultant for Arnold Clark, you’ll work with a team to boost sales and footfall at newly-built sites, struggling branches or recently acquired franchises across the UK.
Whether you’re encouraging fantastic customer service or mentoring our sales teams, you’ll be passionate about developing the careers of our new starts and be able to set the standards for great performance.
- Mentoring new product consultants and helping them to achieve their targets.
- Implementing strategies to increase the performance of branches.
- Helping staff from existing franchises with the transition to Arnold Clark after takeovers.
- Helping branches to achieve KPIs.
- Inspiring our employees to deliver fantastic customer service.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to achieve KPIs in a sales environment.
- High levels of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and encourage others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The flexibility to work at and travel between any one of our UK sites.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you’ll get access to a company car scheme, and fuel card, and enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.