We’re recruiting for a confident and experienced Payroll Administrator for our Head Office in Hillington.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours a week
About the role
Arnold Clark is a company of over 11,000 employees, and at our busy head office in Hillington, our Payroll department ensures that staff are paid on time and in accordance with HMRC rules.
As Payroll Administrator you will work methodically to process payments and bank details and have a proven background in a payroll environment. A high level of accuracy and ability to deal efficiently with enquiries are required for this varied role.
- Processing new starter information.
- Dealing with staff payment enquiries.
- Updating bank details.
- Adjusting pay when there are changes in an employee’s jobs/hours.
- Assisting Group management with queries about our internal time management system.
- Processing statutory payments.
- Assisting HR with figures and enquiries.
- General office duties as required.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to demonstrate reliability and honesty.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Knowledge of statutory payment rules.
- The ability to handle personal and sensitive detail with the utmost discretion. #LI-CM2
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of payroll software (Resource Link)
In return for your experience, you will receive flexible hours and excellent working conditions, plus training in software and our internal systems. You will also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including a monthly lunch subsidy, private health insurance, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.