We’re recruiting for a motivated and organised Parts Supervisor to work at our Chesterfield Motorstore branch.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8am till 5.30pm, Fridays 8am till 4.30pm, rotational Saturdays 8am till 4.30pm.
Flexible working may be available with this role.
About the role
Arnold Clark Parts Supervisors are energetic team players who keep our busy Parts departments running smoothly and efficiently.
You’ll be supervising, coaching and developing a team of staff while managing stock and exceeding sales targets for your branch. In this busy and dynamic environment, you’ll also be able to deliver great service, ensuring that everyone in your department puts the customer first. This position would suit a person who relishes challenges and would enjoy working in an exciting, goal-driven role.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the Parts department, making sure customer service is a priority.
- Coaching and developing staff via one-to-ones and appraisals.
- Proactively monitoring KPIs and implementing action plans to meet set business goals.
- Working with customers, interpreting their requirements and giving advice on any additional parts and services they might need.
- Ensuring that there is good communication between staff and customers, both internal and external.
- Creating and adhering to a trade marketing structure to promote your branch activity.
- Proven experience working within a parts role.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work well in a team, even under pressure.
- High standards of numeracy.
- Experience of dealer management and parts catalogue systems.
- Experience and understanding of budgets and KPIs.
- Ability to manage workload.
- Ability to delegate and share responsibility as required.
- A proactive and positive attitude that can inspire others to maximise their potential.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Knowledge of Kerridge (Rev 8) software.
In return for their talents, the right candidate will receive training via the Arnold Clark Parts Academy and enjoy fantastic working conditions with a variety of benefits, including private healthcare, generous discounts, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.