We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic, Field-Based Parts Sales Representative based at our Menzies Road branch in Aberdeen.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.15pm (30 minutes’ lunch)
About the role
As a Parts Sales representative, you’ll travel to independent garages in Glasgow to increase sales of genuine parts and build positive and long-lasting relationships with businesses in the area.
This role would suit someone with previous proven sales experience who can manage their own workload independently, identify new sales opportunities and work well with others.
- Making sure maximum external sales are achieved from customers in the area via field-based visits.
- Building visible and effective customer relationships with honesty, respect and exceptional service at the heart of everything you do.
- Working individually to exceed agreed sales targets.
- Completing sales reports after each visit and inputting them onto our internal database.
- Assisting and implementing the distribution and awareness of Vauxhall parts marketing offers to all customers, with the view to achieving strong sales results.
- Familiarising yourself with the workings of manufacturer systems.
- Identifying new and additional business opportunities and converting these to sales.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Previous sales experience.
- A proactive, outgoing approach.
- High levels of organisation, accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to manage your own time and workload efficiently.
- A full driving licence.
- A full commitment to the role is required to succeed.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive access to a company car, laptop and mobile phone, as well as ongoing career and personal development opportunities. You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.