We’re recruiting for a motivated and ambitious Parts Manager for our busy Parts department in our Inverness Peugeot branch.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, plus rotational Saturdays
About the role
As Parts Manager for Arnold Clark in Inverness, you will be responsible for our wholesale large parts operation, including Peugeot/Citreon parts, Autoparts and tyre distribution across Inverness, as well as supplying parts to our workshop and Repair Centre.
This is a busy and responsible role that involves delivering high levels of customer service while showing leadership skills, organisation and an ability to motivate your team to success.
- Planning and organising daily workload, including sales objectives and marketing.
- Dealing with management accounts and KPIs.
- Developing sales by liaising with the call centre and working with Marketing to develop effective campaigns.
- Delivering excellent customer service and making sure there is strong communication between staff and customers.
- Managing stock, understanding what is needed and delivering an industry-leading range of parts.
- Nurturing the skills of your staff, following a programme of regular appraisals and career development.
- Able to show a positive, ambitious attitude with a focus on great customer service.
- Great communication and influencing skills.
- Financial knowledge, including previous experience of accounts and KPIs.
- High levels of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail.
- Ability to understand stock parameters, including control of potential obsolescence.
- The ability to multi-task and deliver great results, even under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferred knowledge of automotive management systems (Kerridge).
In return for your proven management skills, you will receive training on Arnold Clark company systems and processes. You will also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance, excellent working conditions and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.